Penetration Tester (Junior)
Iterasec works with clients worldwide, helping them find vulnerabilities and secure their products. Our projects range from mobile/web applications to complex modern automotive stacks. We work with both small product companies as well as Fortune 500 enterprises.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Security Consultant who will join our security team to work on penetration testing and vulnerability/cloud security assessment projects.
We are ready to consider interns/junior specialists given that they can demonstrate a high level of motivation and non-commercial experience.
- A strong and proven interest in Cyber Security is a must condition
- An offensive way of thinking is a must condition
- Comfortable with basic application security testing and common vulnerabilities (like OWASP Top 10, CWE) and security fundamentals
- Strong basic IT skills across a range of technologies, including Linux and computer networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP etc.)
- Some experience in scripting/coding languages, such as Java, JS, Python, Shell, etc.
- Strong ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- Technical English (Intermediate)
- Good salary + bonus system
- Rewarding environment: brilliant team ready to share knowledge and collaborate
- Support in obtaining professional certifications, such as OSCP, eWPTX, cloud certifications, etc.
- Courses and conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company.
- We are a remote-first company with full WFH support and a flexible work schedule.
- Execute penetration tests and security assessments autonomously or as part of a team, including internal/external networks, web and mobile applications, Windows and Linux environments, cloud architectures, IoT devices, and more
- Create assessment documentation and reports, clearly identifying vulnerabilities and associated remediation steps
- Conduct security researches