Security Consultant / Penetration Tester (Middle/Senior)
Iterasec works with clients worldwide, helping them find vulnerabilities and secure their products. Our projects range from mobile/web applications to complex modern automotive stacks. We work with both small product companies as well as Fortune 500 enterprises.
We are looking for a Senior Security Consultant / Penetration tester to lead our security team to work on penetration testing and vulnerability/cloud security assessment projects.
In this role, you will work on technically challenging projects, improve pentesting processes and lead/mentor our junior/mid-level pentesting colleagues.
If you’re not sure whether to apply, we are happy to run a 20 min. demo of our company and projects as well as explain the specifics of the position.
- 3+ years of intensive commercial experience
- Preferred certifications: OSCP, eWPTx2 or similar
- Scripting/coding skills and the ability to prepare custom tooling
- Strong knowledge of mobile/web security
- Comfortable with cloud and container security
- Basic RE skills
- Ability to mentor/lead colleagues
- Strong ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- Technical English (Intermediate+)
- Good salary + bonus system
- Diverse project portfolio and technologies to work with
- Rewarding environment: brilliant team ready to share knowledge and collaborate
- Courses and conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company.
- We are a remote-first company with full WFH support and a flexible work schedule.
- Lead pentesting team and participate in multiple projects as an expert
- Perform threat modeling in pentesting and security assessment projects
- Create assessment documentation and reports, clearly identifying vulnerabilities and associated remediation steps
- Consult clients on efficient issues remediation
- Conduct security researches
- Develop tools and scripts to automate and improve current pentesting processes