Iterasec provides a full range of security services to hacker-proof software/IoT products and make software engineering process secure by design.
We are a small yet very efficient team. Our core values:
- Common sense and constructive approach
- Trying to understand client needs as deeply as possible
- If we do something – we do it on the highest quality level
With lots of non-ordinary cybersecurity and engineering challenges, we are always open for new talented colleagues to join our team in Lviv. Please check our open positions below.
Penetration Tester (Trainee/Junior/Middle level)
Iterasec team is seeking a curious, capable and motivated Penetration Tester, who will join our security test to work on penetration testing and vulnerability assessment projects as well as occasionally contribute security of several products we are involved in.
We are happy to interview both specialists without any commercial experience (trainee level) as well as Junior-Middle specialist with some relevant job history.
- Strong and proven interest in Cyber Security
- Comfortable with basic application security testing and common vulnerabilities (like OWASP Top 10, CWE) and security fundamentals
- Basic IT skills across a range of technologies, including Linux and computer networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP etc)
- Some experience in a scripting/coding language, such as Java, JS, Python, Shell, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Strong ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- Technical English (Intermediate)
- Execute penetration tests and security assessments autonomously or as part of a team, including internal/external networks, web and mobile applications, Windows and Linux environments, cloud architectures, IoT devices, and more
- Create assessment documentation and reports, clearly identifying vulnerabilities and associated remediation steps
- Work with software development teams to help implement security requirements in their products
- Conduct security researches
- Develop tools and scripts to automate and improve current pentesting processes
- Actively continue education and technical skill development, improving security capabilities
What we offer:
- Rewarding environment: work with an intelligent team with strong niche experience
- Courses and conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Flexible work schedule and full WFH support